Alex,

I love dumb questions. Fire away.

Seriously, happy to answer anything I can. Been doing a ton of research about
this subject (nothing else to do with all the snow).

All the best,

Edd

-------------------------------
Edd M. Schillay
Starship Enterprise
NCC-1701-B
C&C 37+ | City Island, NY
www.StarshipSailing.com
914.332.4400  | Office
914.774.9767  | Mobile
Sent via iPhone 6
iPhone. iTypos. iApologize

On Apr 4, 2015, at 11:21 AM, Alex Giannelia via CnC-List