Thanks for the heads up Dennis. No way I'm going in to see a Doctor now, after hearing a story like that. Hoo boy! :)

Oh, and get well soon my boy. We don't need another 35 mk-1 on the market...

I can't really help you out with sailing book recommendations. The last book I read was, WICKED. The Life & Times of the Wicked Witch of the West.

        Cheers, Russ
        Sweet 35 mk-1