  From: David Knecht via CnC-List
  To: CnC CnC discussion list ; Dennis C.
  Sent: Monday, April 06, 2015 2:34 PM
  Subject: Re: Stus-List sailing books - now grounded from sailing

  I read Two Against Cape Horn by Hal Roth this winter and enjoyed it as much
for sailing adventure (that I don’t want to do) as for a travelog of an area I
knew nothing about.  Still don’t know how they got the picture on the cover.
It made me glad I was reading it at home by the fire instead of sailing in
worse weather than what was outside my house.  Get well!   Dave

    On Apr 6, 2015, at 1:40 PM, Gary Nylander via CnC-List