  From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com]On Behalf Of Tim
Goodyear via CnC-List
  Sent: Friday, April 10, 2015 3:28 PM
  To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
  Subject: Stus-List C&C 35-3 Mast Step rebuild

  I have a mast step reinforcement / rebuild project ahead of me (ahead of the
yard anyway) this spring.  Looking closely, the fiberglass that the aluminium
step plate sits on has sunk compared to the area around it and probably flexes
more when the mast is stepped and there is pressure on the rigging.  I know
others have done this before - does anyone have photos  / advice they can share
so I can plan this out with the yard?   I have pictures from Jake's R&R job,
but only one showing the step in that set.

  Thanks!

  Tim
  Mojito
  C&C 35-3