Jake,

I think that was me last season on the backstay!  I couldn't get enough
forestay tension above ~17/19 knots to point well or mast bend to flatten the
main - I think because the step has now sunk enough that I couldn't dial in
enough forestay adjustment or babystay traveler. We were having to use 2k lbs
on the backstay where previously 1.5k would do.  I was also noticing the shroud
turnbuckles running out of adjustment - I should have worked out the issue
before, but thought maybe it was a soft deck / chain plate movement.

Thank you all - I really appreciate the feedback and the knowledge!

Tim
Mojito
C&C 35-3
Branford, CT