From: "Edd Schillay via CnC-List" <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Sent: ‎4/‎20/‎2015 12:13 PM
To: "C&C List" <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Subject: Stus-List Xantrex Echo Charger

Listers,

Hello, hello, hello….

Is there an echo in here? Well yes! I have a new Xantrex Echo Charger that I’m
not going to use in my Enterprise re-wiring project. And, since the list has
been such a wonderful resource in the planning of it all out as well as the
zillion other benefits, I’m offering it up to members of the C&C list like
this: a C&C-List online auction.

Reply to the C&C list with your offer (we’ll all see it and the bidding goes
from there). After UPS Ground shipping costs and whatever PayPal fees are paid,
I will donate the rest — all of it -- to Stu and the C&C Photoalbum site. I
will net $0.

I will “close” the auction at 5:00pm Eastern Time on Wednesday, April 22. The
starting bid is $15.

Here is the item/specs:
http://www.xantrex.com/documents/Accessories/Auxiliary-Battery-Charger/Echo-charge-OwnerGuide(445-0204-01-01).pdf

Good luck to all. Hailing frequencies are open. On screen.

All the best,

Edd

Edd M. Schillay
Starship Enterprise