Edd;

If I recall the original wiring diagram correctly, I thought at the time that
the Blue Sea ACR was a better choice for your application.

That said, the more I’ve learned about the Echo Charger (one way connection and
limited to just 15 amps current) the more it seems appropriate for a project on
my boat. I have a little group 24 deep cycle battery under the V berth to power
the anchor windlass and the Lectra San. A small portable solar panel keeps it
charged right now. I have all the stuff to wire in a charging circuit off the
house bank, but haven’t gotten around to it yet, and was always a bit cautious
about the ACR’s ability to transmit 100 amps or more.

So I’ll bid $50 for your Echo Charger, plus whatever the PayPal fees and
shipping will be.

And to add to Stu’s pot, If I win the Echo Charger that means my new and unused
Blue Sea ACR needs a home. So it will be up for auction to the listers with the
same closing as your Echo Charger. Proceeds go directly to Stu, and I will
cover the shipping.

Rick Brass

Washington, NC