My 121 originally came equipped with single line reefing.  I never used it
opting for jiffy reefing.  My preference has always been two line reefing
systems.  Over the winter I decided, what the heck - give single line a try.
So now I will add two blocks to the main to eliminate some of the friction and
give this a fair shot (luff and leech).  Any thoughts on what kind of load
those blocks will be under?  Assume the sail reefs down to 300 sqft when the
blocks are actually under load.  Allowing for 40 knots I came with about a
2,500 SWL block as a good bet.  This allows for the 180 degree turn on each
block.

Thoughts welcome

John