My C&C 30 MKII displaces about 8,700 lbs unladen. I just replaced my 33lb Bruce
with a 22lb Rocna.
The question is: Am I an idiot?
The Rocna sizing chart suggests a 15kg (33lb) anchor for my displacement, but
the website goes on and on about how conservative their ratings are. It looks
like a 10kg (22lb) Rocna would be recommended for a 30ft boat displacing 7k or
less.
I would have gone for a larger Rocna, but it wouldn't fit (the shank is too
long). My reasoning is that the 22lb Rocna will almost certainly outperform the
33lb Bruce.
What say you?
Rob H.

Sent from my Samsung device