From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of Kyle Mello
via CnC-List
Sent: Friday, May 08, 2015 2:27 PM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: Kyle Mello
Subject: Stus-List Sheaves for 35 MK1

Hello, I have a 72 C&C 35 MK1 and I am looking fora advice on where to get some
replacement sheaves. I am switching to rope from wire halyards. I have looked
online and called Hall in my home town of Bristol without any luck.

There are 3 sheaves that need to be replaced. See dimensions below.

2 larger sheaves are

4.1" in diameter or 104 mm

center hole is 1/2"

thickness is 1/2"

Small sheave (main sail)

3.5" diameter

center hole is 3/8"

thickness is 7/16

As far as I can tell the boat was made in Canada by George Hinterholler.

Any input would be helpful.

-Kyle