Advice fro the 37+ Owner's Manual. The third paragraph applies I think as
both wind speed and angle are included:

4.4 Tuning While Sailing

Select a day with a steady 8 to 12 knot breeze and reasonably flat sea. Put
the boat on
starboard tack, close hauled. Sight up the luff groove of the mast. If the
mast seems to fall
off to leeward at the spreaders, luff up slightly and tighten the starboard
lower shroud as
necessary. Put the boat back on the wind and check the spar again,
adjusting as necessary.
When the mast appears straight, bring the boat about and do the same on the
port side.

Check the following carefully.

First, when the upper shrouds are at optimum tension, when at about 15 to
20 degrees of
heel, the leeward rigging should look slack. This is quite appropriate and
should never be
tightened.

Ken H.