I think that there are plenty of variables that will influence the amount of
prop walk and wash including the design of the propellor, hull design, location
of the prop, aperture or not, hull-to-prop-tip distance, shaft angle, both
vertical and horizontal, rudder design, prop rpm/speed, hull speed through the
water, phase of the moon, etc. etc, but I’ll stick with my basic premise until
disproved or ridiculed out of contention.

I’m a sensitive guy.

Rich Knowles
Nanaimo, BC
INDIGO LF38