From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of David via
CnC-List
Sent: Wednesday, May 20, 2015 11:12 AM
To: CNC CNC
Cc: David
Subject: Re: Stus-List Stanchion Legs For Gates...

Tried them.   Want to bolt base to toerail and not the deck.   Less holes and
all that.

David F. Risch
(401) 419-4650 (cell)

________________________________
Date: Wed, 20 May 2015 14:06:20 -0400
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com<mailto:cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
From: cnc-list@cnc-list.com<mailto:cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
CC: joel.aron...@gmail.com<mailto:joel.aron...@gmail.com>
South Shore Yachts in Toronto?

On Wed, May 20, 2015 at 2:02 PM, David via CnC-List
Anybody know a source for stanchion legs for our toerails?

Thanks in  advance.

David F. Risch
1981 40-2
(401) 419-4650 (cell)