From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of Kirkpatrick,
Jay via CnC-List
Sent: June-06-15 20:57
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: Kirkpatrick, Jay
Subject: Stus-List C&C30-1 climb to top of mast?

‎I'd like to replace my windex with a new one, but don't want to drop the mast
to do it.

On larger boats we send someone up the mast to retrieve halyards etc, but has
anyone done this on a 30-1?

I wonder if 200lbs at the top to install a new windex is too much of a risk of
damage or injury. Has anyone lived to tell the story?

Cheers,

Jay