From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of Joseph
Bognar via CnC-List
Sent: June-07-15 07:58
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: Joseph Bognar
Subject: Re: Stus-List C&C30-1 climb to top of mast?

I have what is called the mast mate, it's a ladder made of webbing that you
pull up the mast track , I climb my mast twice a year to install and remove
wind instruments before stepping and dropping the stick . You can usually find
an ad for the mast mate I'm the back of most sailing magazines ,

Sent from Joe Bognar

On Jun 6, 2015, at 8:57 PM, Kirkpatrick, Jay via CnC-List