Just completed install of new instruments and have working depth, speed, wind
from kvh.  What wasn't working when removed was analog wind display.  Two
working displays, one large mast display, depth and speed transducers, mast
head wind transducer, control pad, kvh brain 4321, wire, kvh autocomp 1000
fluxgate sensor.
If you are trying to keep your kvh running make me an offer off list.  Going to
eBay soon. I would think some of components would work with other systems
though I am no expert.
Bill Walker
wwadjour...@gmail.com

Sent from AOL Mobile Mail