Looks like a good deal. Especially if that new engine install was well
done.

CNG stove is a downside vs LPG in my opinion. Not sure where they store
their CNG - the box that normally holds LPG tanks under the helm seat is
missing.

Listing says it's a 1981 but specs tab says 1979. Sometimes brokers just
mess up, but would be good to confirm which is which.

No windlass (unless they omitted it from specs) with a big anchor will make
for a good biceps workout. Nice Manson though.

Running rigging needs replacement probably, at least the genoa sheets. Boom
vang is an upgrade, that's nice. Teak toerails need reconditioning.

What is that in front of the stove? A 4' tall refrigerator? Gack.

I would definitely check it out! With close attention to how the engine
repowering was done.

-Patrick
C&C LF 38
Seattle, WA