Fred, maybe I am wrong but the drawers in the engine room access door make
me think it is newer. But then having hull #4 every LF38 is newer.

Doug MountjoysvPegasusLF38 just west of Ballard, WA.

------ Original message------From: Frederick G Street via CnC-List Date: Tue,
Jun 16, 2015 09:40To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com;Cc: Frederick G Street;Subject:Re:
Stus-List I need information on a LF38 for sale in Charleston, SCDoug — all the
newer than 1980/81 LF38s I’ve seen have used teak ply doors in the galley,
rather than the laminate-covered ones I’ve got on my 1979; and many have the
wrap-around galley, with the peninsula forward of the range, as well as a
separate shower stall in place of the drawer stack forward of the head.  I’m
very sure this is NOT a 1982 or 1983 boat.

Fred Street -- Minneapolis
S/V Oceanis (1979 C&C Landfall 38) -- Bayfield, WI
On Jun 16, 2015, at 11:35 AM, Douglas Mountjoy via CnC-List