> On Jun 15, 2015, at 6:25 PM, Rick Brass via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
> wrote:
>
> Do any of the LF owners on here see anything in the photographs on Yacht
> World that require further investigation, or anything that strikes you as
> especially desirable?

Hi, Rick!  A couple of things I noticed:

• In photo #2, it appears that the fixed side windows have been framed with
something.  Better view in photo #10.

• In photo #3, to bow pulpit looks like it’s been bent quite a bit to port.
Better check the mounting feet for leaks or glass issues.

• Photo #7: the steering pedestal has been replaced, and the engine controls
switched over to the Edson dual-lever controls; a nice upgrade.

• Also photo #7: a new pedestal guard and pod for the chartplotter, to go with
the new pedestal.  Also a nice upgrade.

• Photo #12: this boat has the starboard nav station with the “double”
quarterberth to port; from the breaker panels, it looks like original
electrical, so may need some work there.

• Photo #22: agreed on the mini-fridge — ack!

• Photo #25: interesting, my boat has teak ceilings on either side of the
v-berth, as well as in the quarterberths.  What’s that weird cream-colored
stuff in this boat?

From the specs:

• Agreed on the engine re-power — if done well, it’s a nice upgrade.

• Also agreed on the stainless holding tank — not a good idea.

• Where are they fitting in 135 gallons of water??  Mine came standard with a
bow tank, as well as tanks under each of the saloon settees, for a total of 105
gallons.  I’d have him recheck this number; it seems suspect.  The holding and
fuel tanks seem a bit generous, too, considering that the holding tank is
probably under the nav station seat.

• This does look a LOT more like a 1979 than a 1981.

That’s what I see for now.

— Fred

Fred Street -- Minneapolis