  From: Curtis via CnC-List
  To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
  Cc: Curtis
  Sent: Sunday, June 21, 2015 23:06
  Subject: Re: Stus-List Mixing Elbow - 2GM20F

  No. Not sealer. Use the high temperature grey pipe dope

  On Jun 21, 2015 9:56 PM, "Sam Salter via CnC-List" <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
wrote:

    2GM20F - I’m about to replace the mixing elbow - got the part.
    There’s a pipe joint between the mixing elbow and the exhaust elbow that
screws into both parts.
    Do I screw this piece in dry or (more likely) use some sort of sealant?
    If I need sealant - what do you guys suggest?
    I’ve got a tube of high temp silicone left over from installing my garage
heater, is this stuff OK? If not - what???

    sam :-)
    C&C 26 Liquorice
    Ghost Lake Alberta