Rambler seems to be holding its own against Comanche. The gap is only 7
miles, and Yellowbrick lists it in first!

Guess I need to wear the NE Boatworks hat I got in Newport!  (Harry, thank
the boss for including it in the goody bag!)

If you have read the blogs, the race has been pretty brutal with squalls,
broken gear, blown sails etc.  Luckily, no one seems to be in danger.

Joel

On Sun, Jul 5, 2015 at 6:28 PM, Dennis C. via CnC-List <
cnc-list@cnc-list.com> wrote:

> Comanche and Rambler started today with the two multihulls.  Just now they
> were running 17.9 and 17 knots respectively.
>
> The multihull Phaedo was doing 25.2 knots.  Wow!
>
> http://yb.tl/transatlantic2015
>
> Dennis C.

Joel
301 541 8551