It's pretty sad when you can buy a 38-foot C&C for less money than we pay for a
slip rental for one year!

On Jul 29, 2015, at 10:47 AM, Steve Staten via CnC-List wrote:

> I paid $4400 for my C&C 27 on eBay in 2011. It had a couple of soft roof
> spots and the toe rails, handrails and genoa tracks all leak(ed) but I didn’t
> know it at the time. It’s still a  great boat. Down here in Flyover Country,
> fancy things sometimes sell cheap when the seller is in a hurry. As our
> economies circle the drain, there will be more such separation of the
> hobbyists from the hard-core sailors.
>
> Steve Staten
> Langley, Oklahoma
> “C’ Est La Vie”

Bob Boyer
S/V Rainy Days (1983 C&C Landfall 38 - Hull #230)
email: dainyr...@icloud.com
blog: dainyrays.blogspot.com

"There is nothing--absolutely nothing--half so much worth doing as simply
messing about in boats." --Kenneth Grahame