Speaking of Fools, I just started documenting all of the little and big
projects that I have done over the last 16 months since purchasing my “LF38
fixer upper”.  For 14 months, the boat was hauled out, and I drove over an hour
each way to the marina, nearly every weekend, working on some project.  During
the week days, I spent too much time planning, preparing, and just plan
thinking about boat projects.   She is now in her slip, and I am enjoying the
sailing, but for the longest time I wondered if we were ever going to get to to
this point.

I am using a blog for the online documentation.  I started it a few weeks ago,
back dating the entries of various projects.  It is still incomplete, a bit
green, and I’m sure spotted with grammatical errors.

The easiest way to navigate the site is to use the “Projects” link under Pages
on the right side of the main page.

   http://svjohannarose.blogspot.com <http://svjohannarose.blogspot.com/>
svJohannaRose.blogspot.com

-