11' must be an error in the data on Sailboatdata.com
http://sailboatdata.com/viewrecord.asp?class_id=4370

JOHN KRETSCHMER in Sailing Magazine, from February 2001 said "Either the
optional 5-foot shoal-draft or 8-foot deep-draft keel is available."
http://sailingmagazine.net/article-416-c&c-121.html
Bob Perry, also in Sailing Magazine said much the same thing "Three keels
are available drawing 8 feet; 6 feet, 6 inches; or 5 feet."
http://svpaws.net/Site/Resources_files/Perry%20Design%20Review%3A%20C%26C%20110%20Express.pdf

A few more sources:

http://svpaws.net/Site/Resources_files/Top%2010%202.jpeg

http://svpaws.net/Site/Resources_files/Brochure%20specs.pdf