Sitting on mine on my way to Maine. Just had a delightful sail under spinnaker
all the way up Buzzards Bay. I was asked to write an article for sail magazine
on my ideal cruising boat; I ended up describing the C&C 40 almost to a tee.
(Before I bought this one.)
The short answer is, I love the boat and so does my wife!

Andy
C&C 40
Peregrine

Andrew Burton