From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of Andrew
Burton via CnC-List
Sent: Friday, August 14, 2015 9:32 PM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: Andrew Burton <a.burton.sai...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Stus-List Looking at a C&C 40-2 AC (Aft Cabin)

Sitting on mine on my way to Maine. Just had a delightful sail under
spinnaker all the way up Buzzards Bay. I was asked to write an article for
sail magazine on my ideal cruising boat; I ended up describing the C&C 40
almost to a tee. (Before I bought this one.) The short answer is, I love the
boat and so does my wife!

Andy
C&C 40
Peregrine