I have a fairly green crew - and I put myself in that category when it comes to
spinnaker handling - and we are trying to move more permanently into the beer
can spinnaker division - using a symmetrical spinnaker.

I am looking for help in defining specific jobs / task responsibilities to my
crew so at least to start, they get to know set of jobs and do them well

I think I have the "standard" set up for 35mk iii s

Roller furled jib
Spin halyard to base of mast and winch on cabin top just aft of mast on port
side
I use guys and sheets - no twings
Pole topping lift brought aft to clutch on starboard cabin top
Pole down haul brought aft to clam clear on starboard side of cockpit coming
Self tailing primaries aft with non-self tailing secondaries forward

I am not short of crew, but ideally would like to have clear assignments for
six or seven individuals - though we often have a couple extra available.

I would like to prepare (plagiarize if someone has this already!!) a table with
"positions" in the left column and then a series of columns for "upwind"
"hoist" "trim" "gybe" "douse" etc. and then each cell would define the job or
jobs assigned to each position during that maneuver.

While I am sure some of this is generic, I feel that the boat layout requires
the assignments to be tailored so that crew don't get in each other's way

Anybody got anything already prepared that I could use as a starting point?

As always - grateful in advance for the individual and collective wisdom of
this group.

--
Jonathan
Indigo C&C 35III