I do not have a marine beam tricolor, but have ~5 or 6 other lights from
them. They are not the cheapest, but I have been very happy with them,
especially this one which we have throughout the cabin in our plastic
reading lamps on our 89 30-2:
http://store.marinebeam.com/red-white-switchable-led-for-dome-lights/

Remember when replacing bulbs with LEDs for nav lights, i understand that
they no longer meet colregs unless the fixture is approved for led
replacement of incandescent bulbs (which I've not seen anywhere... Cause I
looked into doing so) Therefore, if you were in a mishap at night you could
be deemed to be at fault even if you weren't. Of course the Coast Guard may
have a reason to board as well. Either scenario is admittedly unlikely, but
possible.

The new Marine Beam tricolor seems like a very good value on my opinion.