Any hydraulic hose shop should be able to make new hoses for you. Tell them
you need stainless or aluminum fittings, not plain steel.
    Doug MountjoysvPegasusLF38 just west of Ballard, WA.

------ Original message------From: Josh Muckley via CnC-List Date: Sun, Aug 23,
2015 11:05To: C&C List;Cc: Josh Muckley;Subject:Stus-List 37+ Navteq hydraulic
backstay hoses
Hey guys, I just found one my hydraulic backstay hoses is leaking.  It looks
like it is leaking through the hose not at any of the fittings or the hydraulic
cylinder.  Any words of wisdom regarding it's replacement?Thanks,
Josh Muckley
S/V Sea Hawk
1989 C&C 37+
Solomons, MD