From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of davepulaski
via CnC-List
Sent: Sunday, August 23, 2015 7:46 AM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: davepulaski
Subject: Stus-List 34+ lower intermediate shrouds

UPDATE:

Boy am I glad I asked you guys about this!  I went up the mast yesterday - the
toggles on these two shrouds were not pulled all the way down & seated in their
sockets, thus causing the unfair lead out of the mast.   I hate to think what
might have happened if I loaded up the rig and tried to sail like this.

I just disconnected them one at a time on the deck, went up & jiggled the
shroud where it enters the mast until the ball dropped down into its socket.

-Dave