  From: Bill Coleman via CnC-List
  To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
  Cc: Bill Coleman
  Sent: Monday, August 24, 2015 13:57
  Subject: Re: Stus-List ...Now lighting configurations...

  Agreed, but for our night races there are never more than a few other boats
not racing, which would be weekend warriors that I am sure don’t even know
anything beyond red and green anyways. Very little commercial traffic, not like
LIS.

  But you are correct, it is not kosher. I don’t think anyone would be running
around with anchor lights where you sail, where it could easily be confused
with barge traffic or whatever.  What really confuses things is when some guys
light their steaming lights so they can see their teltales.

  Bill Coleman

  C&C 39 Erie, PA