you won't, trust me! People want like 10 gals a minute to feel a luxurious
shower.  those water saver heads are like .5 gals per minute and nobody "likes"
those!  LOL

---------- Original Message ----------
From: Jim Watts via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
To: 1 CnC List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Cc: Jim Watts <paradigmat...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Stus-List Hot water tank
Date: Wed, 2 Sep 2015 13:03:35 -0700

The big downside to the instant water heaters, besides the electrical draw, is
the total temperature rise. That unit provides a 32 degree temp rise at .35
gpm, dropping to 24 degree rise at .5 gpm, so the more flow the cooler it gets.
So you can get the water from 60 to 92 if you can live with a quart a minute
flow. Try that at home and see if you like it...Jim Watts
Paradigm Shift
C&C 35 Mk III
Victoria, BC
On 2 September 2015 at 11:50, Della Barba, Joe via CnC-List