Ditto.  The 120 volt receptacles on Touche' are on a rotary switch for
either shore power or inverter.  The inverter cannot be connected to
anything else.

Specifically, the feed to the receptacle breaker is switched so the breaker
remains in the circuit regardless of whether they are supplied by shore
power or the inverter.

The remainder of the AC panel is fed exclusively by shore power.

Dennis C.