Listers,

The 2015 C&C Rendezvous is next week and today and until noon tomorrow are the
last days to register — See cnc2015.com <http://cnc2015.com/>. (For those of
you who cannot attend, I apologize for all of the event reminder emails.)

Floating private dock
Power / Water
Pool / Hot Tub
Recreation Area
Ship’s Store / Mechanics on Site
Shopping Shuttle to Premium Outlet Mall
Close to Trains and Route 1 in Clinton, CT
Group Dinners including Waterfront Restaurant Group Buffet
Great Giveaways (Schtuff and Swag)!
Reserve Online at cnc2015.com <http://cnc2015.com/>
Special Surprise Guest Attending — Want to know who? Here’s your hint: He has
been associated with C&C Yachts for 20 years but never worked for them.  He has
owned two C&C Yachts but does not have one now.  Everybody knows him by name
but nobody knows what he looks like or where he lives.
Extended Weather Outlook: Dry and Above-Average Temps — Perfect!
We now have 10 C&Cs with 25 attendees so far with room for more. Don’t miss
this great opportunity to put faces to the names, see other’s modifications,
and enjoy the camaraderie of C&C owners!

Some modifications that may be of interest: A HF Ham Radio Installation and a
Complete Diesel Engine Repower.

Event Flyer (post at your clubs or on other C&Cs):
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/15162917/cnc2015/cnc2015-flyer.pdf
<https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/15162917/cnc2015/cnc2015-flyer.pdf>

Hope to see you there!

All the best,