I would like to thank Edd and co-organizers for getting a great group of
people and boats together over last weekend in Clinton.  It was wonderful
to finally meet Stu in-person, to exchange stories with other C&C owners
and to see some really interesting boats.  The tasty whisky, rum, cigars
and food were the icing on the cake (until the morning after).

Thank you!

Tim
Mojito
C&C 35-3