Foam is expensive, Sunbrella is expensive. When we redid the interior of our
24' we used outdoor furniture fabric, uv stable, mildew and rot resistant,
stain resistant too. Way cheaper than sunbrella, and much nicer to sit on. Even
though we did all the work ourselves, materials were still about $1000.
Cheers,
Paul.