Whatever you do, don't name it after your wife. Using "Jane" as an example:

"How wide is Jane?"
"Can you sleep on Jane?"
"Is Jane fast?"
"Can Jane handle a good blow?"
"How far can Jane go?"
"Is Jane hard to control?"
"Is it difficult to get Jane out of a slip?"
"Is Jane overheating?"
"Will you loan Jane to a friend?"
and, my favorite,
"Will you put Jane on the hard this winter or keep her wet?"

All the best,

Edd

-------------------------------
Edd M. Schillay