This fall one of my projects will be to replace worn out sheaves at the base of
the mast ,
Pull the upper pulley at the masthead and machine in a bronze bushing. It still
has wire to rope halyard and am either going to replace with a new one or
change out to all rope. My question is what size has anyone used on a c&c 30
mki (1972). I know all rope is the go to choice nowadays but I like the feel of
the larger diameter rope end of the wire to rope. Thanks in advance for any
insight or experience , Scott

Sent from my iPad