Hi Rich,

I'll check Salerosa's r/stock diameter tomorrow and let you know.

Back in Nanaimo after our too long road trip.

        Cheers, Russ

At 05:50 PM 19/09/2015, you wrote:
During the fall cleanup at work, we have unearthed a brand new 10” radius bronze steering quadrant machined with keyway to fit a 2 ½” rudder post. It is similar in appearance to that shown at <http://www.edsonmarine.com/ecatalogs/sail/00024.htm>http://www.edsonmarine.com/ecatalogs/sail/00024.htm. It is not an Edson. It had “C&C 41” written in felt marker on it and I presume someone ordered it some time ago and failed to pick it up. If it’s of any use to someone, any offer over $200 plus shipping will get it. A bit of work with a saw would turn it into a very nice steering arm for a below decks autopilot ram.

Pictures available upon request

Rich Knowles
Nanaimo, BC
Still Boatless!