Years ago, I had to come up with a name for my then-new-to-me 33-1 prior to
transiting a drawbridge for the first time.
I didn't want to ID myself as "the nameless white sailboat returning to
sea".
Bridge tender: "How do you spell that?".

It's just six pieces of tape, which have long since fallen off. It's
somewhere on my list...
Was briefly called "Hugs and Kisses", after additional OXs were
surreptitiously added by a beercan race competitor.

Also, 0x is a prefix denoting a hexadecimal value (if you're into computer
stuff).

Bridge tender: "Is that 'oh X' or 'zero X'?".

--Oxman
C&C 33-1
Jax, FL