Got it.  My stripe resides in a molded recess to make re-applying easier, but
will the wheel work in that recess?

David F. Risch
(401) 419-4650 (cell)

To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2015 11:11:27 -0400
Subject: Re: Stus-List C&C trademark stripe.
From: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
CC: billbinal...@gmail.com

    I would highly recommend removing
        the old tape. Just make sure to measure and mark when it goes
        with a grease pencil before removing the original. I measured
        the distance to the underside of the hull/deck joint every
        couple of feet.  3M has a special stripe removal wheel for about
        $40 that you spin with a drill and it removes the tape and
        residue without harming the underlying gelcoat or paint. Ask at
        a body shop supply and they will fix you right up.

        Bill Bina

    On 9/22/2015 11:02 AM, David via