Available at most automotive parts stores.  I used one this Spring to remove
the old home port of the transom of Persistence.  Persistence is a painted hull
(Awlgrip I am assuming) and this tool did not harm the paint

From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of Dennis C.
via CnC-List
Sent: Tuesday, September 22, 2015 9:19 PM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: Dennis C.
Subject: Re: Stus-List C&C trademark stripe.

Get a 3M Stripe Off wheel and remove the old tape.  It's basically a round
rubber eraser on a mandrel.  10 minutes a side.

3M part 07498

Dennis C.
On Sep 22, 2015 11:02 AM, "David via CnC-List"
We are re-doing ours as well.  Can you apply tape over old tape after cleaning
thoroughly?

David F. Risch
(401) 419-4650<tel:%28401%29%20419-4650> (cell)