I agree with everything Francois says, BUT- I am not particularly happy with my
Zeus t8.  They have ceased to release upgrades for it and now you have to have
a Zeus2 to use new features.  Also, mine repeatedly has touchscreen problems
when I first turn it on.  It either acts like it is getting lots of input when
it is not being touched or (a new problem yesterday) would not accept any touch
input at all.  After a while it seems to work fine, so I have no idea what is
going on.  I don’t believe they will be able to fix it under warranty because
the problem is so intermittent.  Dave

Dr. David Knecht
Professor of Molecular and Cell Biology
Core Microscopy Facility Director