Those 32STs look shiny. No pictures of the internal gears and bearings.

----- Original Message -----

From: "Josh Muckley via CnC-List" <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
To: "C&C List" <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Cc: "Josh Muckley" <muckl...@gmail.com>
Sent: Monday, October 5, 2015 1:36:19 PM
Subject: Re: Stus-List Pair of Barlow 32ST

Yes, that's my understanding. Barient anf Barlow are pretty much synonymous.
Those look nice!
On Oct 5, 2015 1:01 PM, "Bill Coleman via CnC-List" < cnc-list@cnc-list.com >
wrote:

Currently at 1,000 , I think these have the same bolt pattern as the Barient?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/171958683577?item=171958683577&viewitem=&vxp=mtr

Bill Coleman

C&C 39 Erie, PA