From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of Gary Russell
via CnC-List
Sent: Tuesday, October 20, 2015 21:16
To: C&C List
Cc: Gary Russell
Subject: Stus-List Replacing Windows

I am starting the process of replacing the side windows on High Maintenance
(1990 C&C 37 Plus).  The windows have been replaced before (not original) and
are currently 1/4" acrylic.  Is that the right thickness?  I've seen in some
places references to 3/8" windows.  So were the original windows 1/4" or 3/8"?

Thanks,

Gary

s/V High Maintenance

'90 C&C 37 Plus