Jamestown Distributors has been doing tests of bottom pains and taking
surveys from customers.  What they found is that results are VERY
localized, and that a paint that works well in one marina many not work
well in another just miles away.

This is not a case of one size fits all, at least in Narragansett Bay, RI.

Joel
35/3
Annapolis

Joel