From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of Josh Muckley
via CnC-List
Sent: Tuesday, October 27, 2015 8:37 PM
To: C&C List
Cc: Josh Muckley
Subject: Re: Stus-List Vodka for Hot water tank

I forgot to mention that one of the leading causes of water heater failures
(home, marine, and mobile) is sediment collecting and creating hot spots on the
elements.  The 3-way valve I suggested also ensures that a flush path is
available for that sediment.  Many designs have the drain "T"ed off of the cold
water inlet port so flushing really doesn't pass water through the heater at
all.

Josh

On Oct 27, 2015 6:36 PM, "John Russo via CnC-List" <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>