Hey Terry,

Sounds like you're new to the list.  Welcome.  The plumbing systems on our
boats are varied in nature and not particularly C&C specific.  Your best
bet is to get the pump specifics (make, model, serial) and look for a
discharge check valve part from the manufacturer.  If you don't have any
luck get back to us with the specs and maybe we will be more lucky.

Warm regards,

Josh Muckley
S /V Sea Hawk
1989 C&C 37+