If I may add, take pictures and make them available (DropBox, Google+,
OneDrive, whatever is your favourite place to share pictures). It would be
substantially easier to figure out what you need if others could see what is
broken.

Be aware that a lot of marine plumbing is common with the RVs; so you may have
luck visiting a local RV place (with the broken part in hand). Don’t count that
any fittings from a hardware store would work (different threads, different
diameters).

Good luck

Marek Dziedzic

1994 C270 “Legato”