AZURA
C&C 32 - 84
Halifax, N.S.

On 2015-11-18 11:46 AM, Hoyt, Mike via CnC-List wrote:
Contact interlux tech support to ask this question.  www.yachtpaint.com

-----Original Message-----
From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of robert via
CnC-List
Sent: Wednesday, November 18, 2015 11:40 AM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: robert
Subject: Stus-List Antifouling Paint

I have 3 different kinds of antifouling paint (Micron 66, Micron CSC and
another ablative with 43% copper ) ......approx. a litre or quart of each.

Would it be alright to dump all of it into one one gallon can and mix it
all together.   I realize they might have different individual
effectiveness but do I really care if I don't have to buy a gallon of paint in
the Spring.

Rob Abbott
AZURA
C&C 32 - 84